Who’s ready for this week’s beauty blog roundup? 😀 There were a lot of fabulous posts shared this week from some lovely ladies, so if you have some extra time this week, be sure to stop by!
- TheFabZilla: Another matte in town, lippy that is! Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Luminous Modern Matte collection is drool-worthy! I have 1975 Red, a beautiful orange red lipstick that stops traffic!
- Painted Ladies: It’s a clear cut case of curly ever after with Living Proof Curl Leave-In Conditioner.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TOM FORD BEAUTY has 16 New Permanent Lip Colors for Fall 2015 that are covet-worthy! See all of the beautiful swatches and swoon!
- I Know all the Words: Gorgeous fall shades with an unexpected twist from OPI with the OPI Venice Collection for fall/winter 2015
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Looking to get away to the beach but can’t? Check out this beachy nail art manicure!
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle: Face meet Feet, Alison of the Advice Sisters investigates
- george&bear: Clare reviews two skincare must-haves from Aussie brand Alpha-H.
- Color Me So Crazy: Fall 2015 Focus from Zoya just for YOU!!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares her picks for the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale. What are you planning to grab?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison discovered La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Fluid Sunscreen, the absolutely lightest, non-greasy sunscreen for her face. No more excuses for not applying sunscreen with this stuff!
- Collective Beauty: Mermaid Inspired Makeup!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Beauty Bloggers picks for the best foundations for mature skin. Did your favorite make the list?
So many great posts to check out! Let me know which ones you check out! 🙂