I’m going to start doing these beauty blog roundups each weekend, posting on either Saturday or Sunday. Not only am I hoping that you gals will find some new, awesome beauty bloggers to follow, but I also love to discover new gals and it’s a great way for me to visit other like-minded bloggers and chit-chat about our shared passion — all things beauty!
Let me know if you like these new weekend round up posts!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love lip crayons, then Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons are must-haves! They are gorgeous, they boast highly saturated color, and they feel great on the lips!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a fun color & pattern combination for your nails, then be sure to check out Jessica’s post featuring Pahlish and Sinful Colors!
- Beauty on the Bayou: BE REVITALIZED INSTANTLY â€“ StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask + GIVEAWAY
- Painted Ladies: Your brows will be on point with the upcoming Mirabella Beauty Borrowed From The Boys eyebrow collection.
- I Know all the Words: Need a polsih refresh? OPI Infinite Shine Summer Shades 2015 include a rainbow of hues for every polish lover.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Alison of the Advice Sisters has a feature on Maybelline’snew & nifty longwear makeup items
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Is the Urban Decay NAKED Smokey Palette a Wow! or a Womp? Erika gives up the details.
- Collective Beauty : Swatches of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: If your a fan of perfume you’ll want to check out Stacie’s post on a monthly subscription box for perfume and cologne lovers.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has two Nars products this week to help you create your best nude look.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is hosting a giveaway: StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask (ARV $62), a gentle white clay mask that you can use several times a week to brighten and help even skin tone!
If you have a beauty blog, I’d love to hear about it. Just leave the url (just to your homepage, please) and I’ll stop by sometime this next week and leave a comment. 🙂 Love ya!