These are in no particular order. They're just the top ten products that I've been absolutely loving recently!
1. Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primerfollow me on Instagram than you see this primer in every face of the day post. I tried several drugstore eyeprimers before I received this with my Lorac Unzipped palette. All the other primers worked, to some degree, but none of them ever held up for a whole day. This primer, on the other hand, holds up all day -- and then some! Whenever I use this, my shadows always look just as good by the end of the night. No fading, no creasing, and the color just as vibrant as when I first applied it. Love it! :-)
2. Physicians Formula Matte Collection Eyeshadow Quadposted my review for this Classic Canyon quad, so I won't go into too much detail. Just know that this is the best drugstore matte palette I've ever seen or tried and I love it. It blends like a dream and stays pigmented all day. Read my review for more details.
3. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
4. Smashbox Hydrating Photo Finish Foundation Primer
5. Rimmel London ScandalEyes
6. Lorac Pro Palette
7. Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer
8. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
9. NYX Butter Lipstick
10. Airspun Loose Face Powder
Question to My Readers: Do we share any top favorites! I'd love to hear yours in the comments below!