So sorry for the delay in sharing the weekend Beauty Blog Coalition roundup — this weekend was busy for me and the hubs. 🙂 How was your weekend? Share with me below! In the meantime, let’s discover some fantastic beauty blogs!
Being a beauty enthusiast, it can be difficult for me to ever stick to one product — I’m always wanting to try out all the new products that brands are continually coming out with! But even with that said, I realized that there are a handful of products I repurchase the second that they run out. I just can’t go without them and have not found anything to replace them! So let’s take a look at 5 of my most-repurchased beauty products that are all from the drugstore!
It’s been a while since I posted my first “Dupe or Dud” post, but I’m bringing it back today. If you didn’t read that one, go check it out and see how you can save $17 on a dupe! 😉 Today we’re looking at products from LORAC and Physicians Formula.
I’ve been a BIG fan of the LORAC liner ever since it was sent to me, which is obvious since I’ve repurchased it twice since then. You can read my original review for this liner HERE, but for those of you who have, you know I love it and have been wanting to find a cheaper dupe for this LORAC line. Ready to see if I did?
Another weekend is already here, and you know what that means — time for sharing some awesome beauty-related posts from this past week!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Need a sparkly manicure for these end of summer days? Don’t miss this Verity + CrowsToes nail polish combo from Jessica!
- TheFabZilla: Another week, another jewel-toned eye look. Check out TheFabZilla’s Amethyst Eyes
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Nude lip gloss junkies, you haven’t lived until you have tried the delectable Clarins Eclat Minute Instant Light Natural Lip Protector in Nude Shimmer! It’s GORGEOUS!
- Painted Ladies: Who doesn’t love a good matte liquid lipstick? Sheila has comparisons from Anastasia Beverly Hills, Ofra, ColourPop, L.A. Girl, and more!
- Beauty on the Bayou: A MASCARA THAT DOES IT ALL Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
- I Know all the Words: Re-think foundation with the new Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : What do Britney Spears, Taylor Swift and Jennifer Anniston all have in common?
- ProcrastiNails: If you’re looking to add some extra color to your life you will definitely want to check out Katherine’s swatches of the OPI Color Paints Collection!
- Beauty by Miss L: The Body Shop Pomegranate Softening Cream Cleanser and Firming & Refreshing Eye Roll-On are promised to address the signs of ageing and help the skin feel firmer and softer.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Does this new eye shadow palette live up to it’s name? See Stacie’s review of the Delectables Palette.
- Color Me So Crazy: Some of MY Summer Time Faves ALL in ONE Post!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is sporting groomed brows from the new Mirabella Beauty Borrowed from the Boys Brow Collection
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Pithy and to the point reviews on lots of goodies in one post! Erika’s Skin Care Sample Extravaganza!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict : Fall Beauty Wishlist
- Collective Beauty : Review and swatches of Makeup Geek Eyeshadows!
So many great posts! And a lot of really great brands. Were any of the brands mentioned in this week’s posts your all-time favorite?? Let me know below!
I’m going to start doing these beauty blog roundups each weekend, posting on either Saturday or Sunday. Not only am I hoping that you gals will find some new, awesome beauty bloggers to follow, but I also love to discover new gals and it’s a great way for me to visit other like-minded bloggers and chit-chat about our shared passion — all things beauty!
Let me know if you like these new weekend round up posts!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love lip crayons, then Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons are must-haves! They are gorgeous, they boast highly saturated color, and they feel great on the lips!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a fun color & pattern combination for your nails, then be sure to check out Jessica’s post featuring Pahlish and Sinful Colors!
- Beauty on the Bayou: BE REVITALIZED INSTANTLY â€“ StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask + GIVEAWAY
- Painted Ladies: Your brows will be on point with the upcoming Mirabella Beauty Borrowed From The Boys eyebrow collection.
- I Know all the Words: Need a polsih refresh? OPI Infinite Shine Summer Shades 2015 include a rainbow of hues for every polish lover.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Alison of the Advice Sisters has a feature on Maybelline’snew & nifty longwear makeup items
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Is the Urban Decay NAKED Smokey Palette a Wow! or a Womp? Erika gives up the details.
- Collective Beauty : Swatches of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: If your a fan of perfume you’ll want to check out Stacie’s post on a monthly subscription box for perfume and cologne lovers.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has two Nars products this week to help you create your best nude look.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is hosting a giveaway: StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask (ARV $62), a gentle white clay mask that you can use several times a week to brighten and help even skin tone!
If you have a beauty blog, I’d love to hear about it. Just leave the url (just to your homepage, please) and I’ll stop by sometime this next week and leave a comment. 🙂 Love ya!
BoxyCharm has to be my favorite subscription box out there. While it’s a bit more money than the popular Birchbox or Ipsy, I love the fact that you get all full-size products in each box. And even if the product I received isn’t something I would use, because they’re full size products, they make great gifts!
I’m sorry for the delay with today’s post. For some reason, my internet decided not to work half the morning. But, by some miracle, it’s working now so we’re diving right into today’s post!
I’m always on the hunt for a new blog to discover, and I’m sure you are too (we’re all beauty lovers here, and the more the merrier, right?!) I thought it would be fun to participate in this week’s roundup of some great beauty-related posts. Do you see any gals you already follow?
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Deborah Lippmann Baby Love Nail Lacquer is the perfect pale pink polish for summer!
- TheFabZilla: This week, TheFabzilla ‘s rocking taupey-green eye makeup. Check it out if you’re feeling smokey eyes with pop of color!
- Painted Ladies: Ever wondered what baking your makeup is all about? Sheila shows you how to bake your makeup in an easy makeup tutorial.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Have you seen the new SinfulColors A Class Act nail polish collection? Jessica has a comparison post so you know what you can skip buying!
- I Know all the Words: Feed your brush addiction with Sephora Collection Pro Pro Stippling Brush #44 & Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53 (you know you want to!)
- Color Me So Crazy: The ENTIRE Tara Smith Haircare Line and an AWESOME Giveaway!!
- Grow It Girl: Let’s Get Glossy! Don’t you hate lip glosses that leave you with a tacky feeling. I found the perfect gloss without any tackiness
- Never Say Die Beauty: Check out Allison’s new hot pink Claremont bucket bag from Dooney & Bourke!
- From My Vanity: Review of YSL’s new Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Perfector
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: FOTD From the Weekend!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need super long lasting lip color? You’ll want to try the Limited Edition Milani Lip Creme after reading Stacie’s review.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika met her perfect nude nail polish in butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Shop Girl.
- Crazy Beautiful Makeup: New Blur Products from YSL
- george&bear: It’s fragrance week on the blog and to kick it off, Clare shares five of her favourites.
- Cybelesays.com: My Name is Cybele and I Support Sweatshops
- Makeuprshutup: You win some, you lose some. Was this Box a winner? Stephanie gives us the scoop.
- Collective Beauty: Find your perfect pair of lashes with Esqido!
- Style, Decor & More: Nancy discovers an eco-friendly FlowerColor makeup infused with flower wax!
- The Stepford Witch: This week K reviews the Etude House Dust Cut Facial Mist
And there you have it! A lot of great posts to browse through. I especially love makeup tutorials.
What’s your favorite type of beauty blog post to read?