- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: L’Occitane Relaxing Lavender Gift Set is the perfect present for everyone on your holiday list who loves lavender. It’s an utterly delectable must-have collection!
- Painted Ladies: Curious about the new ColourPop Creme Gel Colour and Liners? Sheila has a review and swatches.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : This is the season where relaxation is key to joy
- Color Me So Crazy: I have some KB Shimmer and IT IS GORGEOUS!! You have to see what I am seeing!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Checkered ombre nails and step-by-step tutorial how to create it.
- I Know all the Words: Ombre all the things! Sephora did with the Sephora Collection Ombre Obsession Face & Eyeshadow Palettes
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: The Adirondack Winter nail polish collection from Bohemian Polish is a great set to pick up!
- From My Vanity: this week Katie shared some more information on the Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4x AND she’s hosting a GIVEAWAY to win one!!!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Oh the weather outside is frightful but you can get Holiday Ready Skin with Exuviance, today!
- Never Say Die Beauty: When putting together gift ideas for makeup lovers, Allison recommends butterLONDON Shadow Clutch and Wardrobe Duos, a customize and portable shadow palette for neutrals lovers!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Kim shares with you her thoughts on the OG of micellar waters, Bioderma Sensibio H20