As customary, I’m sharing a few beauty blog picks from this past week! But before we dive into that, I just wanted to make sure that you knew that LORAC’s new Mega Pro 2 palette officially launched at Ulta today — you can purchase it in stores AND online, whichever you prefer. If you’ve been eying this palette, I encourage you to snatch it up before it sells out. This palette is EXCLUSIVE to Ulta, so once it’s gone, it’s gone!
Okay, now on to the posts from this week!
- Painted Ladies: Smooth and buttery, Laura Geller Iconic Baked Sculpting Lipsticks need to be experienced!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color in So Vain and Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Love Bruise are the perfect plummy pair for Fall!
- TheFabZilla: A palette you can customize? Check out butter LONDON ShadowClutch Customizable Palette!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica has a stunning holographic nail polish for you from Pretty & Polished.
- Color Me So Crazy: My Skin has Gone CRAZZZY soooo This is What I Did!
- I Know all the Words: Love nail polish? Enter to win a pretty amazing $250 prize pack from Bio Seaweed Gel!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Looking for the perfect pop of colour for your cheeks? Erika shares the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Pink Pop.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: See how Stacie uses grocery store/drugstore makeup to create her everyday eye makeup looks.
- From My Vanity: Katie is sharing all the products she uses in her night time routine this week!
- Beauty on the Bayou: OOOPS: Beauty Mistakes We All Make!
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle: Fall in love with Votre Vu Beauty with The Advice Sisters
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Dramatic Fall Makeup
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison managed to score the Bite Beauty mini lippie gift set for 250 points at Sephora: absolutely adorable!
Any new bloggers or products you learned about today? Are you getting the LORAC Mega Pro 2 palette? You know I love hearing from you! 🙂