The weekend is here again! I hope you’re having a fabulous day, where ever you are. Here in Virginia the weather is beautiful — just the perfect nip in the air that makes it perfect for sitting on my back porch reading some new beauty posts. How are you spending your Saturday? 🙂
- Painted Ladies: For smooth, pigmented, buildable matte shadows, check out the Pur Minerals Soul Mattes Eyeshadow Palette!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Have you shopped the Ulta Beauty 21 Days of Beauty for Fall 2015 event yet? If not, check out their amazing deals before it ends on September 26!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Do you live and breathe Doctor Who? Jessica has a Bad Wolf inspired nail polish on the blog this week!
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle: If you didn’t make it to fashion week in NYC or even if you did
- Color Me So Crazy: Barielle has HOT new Fall/Winter Line and I Have it on MY Blog… Check It Out?!!!
- I Know all the Words: Banish blemishes (and under eye circles) with The Concealment Department featuring picks from Maybelline and Smashbox
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple nail art in fall colors
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Are all beauty box subscriptions created equal? Check out this month’s Beauty Box 5.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has fallen for two Tatcha skincare products: lightweight, greaseless Pore Refining Sunscreen SPF 35 and Classic Rice Enzyme Powder. Find out why their new staples in her skincare arsenal.
A nice little list this weekend with everything from beauty subscription boxes to nail art. Such fun!