Another weekend is already here, and you know what that means — time for sharing some awesome beauty-related posts from this past week!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Need a sparkly manicure for these end of summer days? Don’t miss this Verity + CrowsToes nail polish combo from Jessica!
- TheFabZilla: Another week, another jewel-toned eye look. Check out TheFabZilla’s Amethyst Eyes
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Nude lip gloss junkies, you haven’t lived until you have tried the delectable Clarins Eclat Minute Instant Light Natural Lip Protector in Nude Shimmer! It’s GORGEOUS!
- Painted Ladies: Who doesn’t love a good matte liquid lipstick? Sheila has comparisons from Anastasia Beverly Hills, Ofra, ColourPop, L.A. Girl, and more!
- Beauty on the Bayou: A MASCARA THAT DOES IT ALL Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
- I Know all the Words: Re-think foundation with the new Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : What do Britney Spears, Taylor Swift and Jennifer Anniston all have in common?
- ProcrastiNails: If you’re looking to add some extra color to your life you will definitely want to check out Katherine’s swatches of the OPI Color Paints Collection!
- Beauty by Miss L: The Body Shop Pomegranate Softening Cream Cleanser and Firming & Refreshing Eye Roll-On are promised to address the signs of ageing and help the skin feel firmer and softer.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Does this new eye shadow palette live up to it’s name? See Stacie’s review of the Delectables Palette.
- Color Me So Crazy: Some of MY Summer Time Faves ALL in ONE Post!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is sporting groomed brows from the new Mirabella Beauty Borrowed from the Boys Brow Collection
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Pithy and to the point reviews on lots of goodies in one post! Erika’s Skin Care Sample Extravaganza!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict : Fall Beauty Wishlist
- Collective Beauty : Review and swatches of Makeup Geek Eyeshadows!
So many great posts! And a lot of really great brands. Were any of the brands mentioned in this week’s posts your all-time favorite?? Let me know below!