Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I spent a lovely couple of days with my husband. 🙂 So since I’ve been traveling a bunch this past month, I thought it’d be fun to share with you all the products that I took with me. 🙂
I won’t ramble on too much, I promise — I’m just going to go over all the products and tell you why I brought them.
What I Take in My Travel Makeup Bag
Let’s break it down in different categories!
* Clinique Universal Face Primer — $27, Sephora — This primer is the best. Doesn’t really help with enlarged pores, but I don’t really have to deal with that. This keeps my foundation on all day and I’ve never had a problem with it breaking me out at all. Love it!
* Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide — $48, Sephora — I recently purchased this on the recommendation of the lady who was working at Sephora…and she was right. I love this foundation — it gives me flawless, medium coverage that looks so natural on my skin.
* L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation–$14.99, Ulta–I purchased this right before I left, so I was able to test it out while away. I always like to take a high-end and drugstore foundation with me when I go places, and this one was great!
* Maybelline Fit Me Concealer — $6.99, Ulta — This one is always being raved about on Youtube and the Blogging community, so I won’t go into too much detail as to why I brought it with me. It works like magic on any breakouts I might have and I wouldn’t go anywhere without it!
* Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder — $6.99, CVS — This face powder is A-MAZ-ING! It is very light on your skin, doesn’t look cakey, and doesn’t change the color of my foundation. It makes my skin look beautiful and I love it!
* It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette — $38, Ulta –This was a great one-stop-shop for me to bring along to do my cheeks with. It has a blush I like and a bronzer that looks great on my skintone to warm it up. Great palette well worth the price.
* Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer — $30, Sephora — I took this one because, while I love the bronzer in the It Cosmetics face palette, this one is more cool-tone while the other is a bit warmer. I like to use this one to contour my cheeks. And it smells great!
* LORAC Behind the Lines Eye Primer — $21, Ulta –I’ve raved about this a lot on here, so you all know how much I love this primer. No way I’m going anywhere without it!
* bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Cream Shadow — $18, Sephora — I got this as a point perk from Sephora and have been crazy about it ever since! I really like how it cancels out any redness on my eyes and if I want to have a really natural eyelook, with just a really good winged liner, this is what I put on.
* LORAC Mega Pro Palette — $59, not available — This is all I need when I travel. There are so many colors in this palette and I can create a very neutral, matte eyeshadow look or I can get all glam and sparkly. Love it! I’m just sorry y’all can’t get it for $59 anymore… 🙁
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero — $20, Sephora — I am actually not a huge fan of this liner as I prefer my eyeliners to be more pigmented, darker, and black. But I brought this one along with me because I’ve been wanting to get more use out if it before it dries out on me.
* LORAC Front of the Lines PRO — $23, Ulta –Y’all know how much I love this liner! It’s the best pen liner I’ve ever tried and I love how fine the point is and how black the liquid is. And it’s so handy for travel, so of course I threw this in my bag. 🙂
* L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara — $7.99, Ulta — This is another new product that I’ve been trying out and I really like it. It gives me very black, long, thick-looking lashes. What’s not to like?! 🙂
* SoftLips Cube 5-in-1 Lip Care — $3.49, Ulta — I always have to take a lip balm with me when I travel and I’ve really been liking this one. It feels great on my lips, not to thick or sticky. And tastes yummy, too, lol!
* Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color — $9.99, Ulta — I own the color Nude Ballet. This is a really comfortable gloss that has just a little pigment to it. If I don’t want to wear any color on my lips, but want them to look healthy, I’ll wear this. It’s something easy and effortless, so into my makeup bag it went!
* NYX Butter Lipstick — $5.99, Ulta — The formula of these lipsticks are amazing. They feel so good on the lips, give a lot of color, and last a pretty long time. The color I own is in Pops Explosif. It’s a really natural pink that I love to wear.
* NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream — $5.99, Ulta — I am in love with this formula and had to bring the color Zurich with me. It is really long wearing and dries to a matte finish on your lips. While it doesn’t really hold up to food, it does a fabulous job of staying put for several hours.
* Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor — $7.49, Ulta — Got to have a darker color with me for those evenings out! This one is in the color Rum Riche and it’s a beautiful mauve. It glides on beautifully and looks great.